You’re sitting at home, wishing that someone would bring you your favorite hand-crafted espresso drink and homemade waffles because you simply don’t want to get out of your PJ’s. Well, there’s good news! DoorDash offers delivery from an incredible number of casual dining, fast food, and fast casual restaurant. You can even get Starbucks delivered! (YAY!)
Normally, when I order from a restaurant for delivery, there is a minimum order amount or a huge delivery fee tacked on. Well, surprisingly, not with DoorDash. When I saw that there was no minimum and the delivery fee was reasonable, I thought it might be too good to be true.
After using DoorDash, I have to say that I loved it! Not only did I get my food while still in my PJ’s, but it was HOT and exactly what I ordered. If you’ve ever had food delivered, you know that is a pretty big deal. So let me lay out the pros and cons for using DoorDash:
- Have healthier food delivered (Or not!), as opposed to pizza
- Many options to choose from
- Delivery also available very late at night (AKA the wee hours of the morning)
- Schedule a delivery for a future day and time (Morning coffee delivery, anyone?)
- Very low delivery fee
- Tip is optional (I prefer to give cash)
- Get credits for ever customer you refer (Yay! Free Food!)
- Long wait times if the restaurant is busy
Overall, the pros outweigh the cons by quite a bit. It’s definitely worth a try, especially for those early mornings and late nights. If you want to give it a try, use this link to get $20 off. Enjoy!